LASIK Eye Surgery is a popular procedure used to correct the vision of people who are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism. From someone who’s tired of dealing with glasses and contact lenses everyday to an athlete who needs his or her vision to be as sharp as possible, LASIK makes having perfect vision a reality for many.
Laser correction surgery has become popular because of the benefits patients receive almost immediate after the procedure. Some of these benefits include:
- Around 96% of patients will have their desired vision after the procedure.
- There is very little, if any, discomfort associated with the procedure.
- Quick recovery. Most patients return to their normal schedule the next day.
- You save time and money that would otherwise be spent on glasses or contact lenses.
- Provides the freedom from glasses and contacts so you can enjoy the beach, swimming, golf, tennis, scuba, or just playing with your children.
Even celebrities and professional athletes are getting LASIK eye surgery to improve their vision. Check out these 27 celebrities below who’ve had the surgery. (more…)