Ensuring the health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
- Effective April 20, 2020 we are requiring all of our patients to wear a cloth face covering when you come for your appointment. Patients who arrive not wearing a cloth face covering will be asked to reschedule their appointment. A cloth face covering can be as simple as a bandana or a cut off t-shirt sleeve placed around the neck and then lifted up around the nose. The CDC also provides excellent guidance for face masks that can easily be made at home for no cost and that require no sewing. Please follow this link for that information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Effective March 19, 2020, all elective ophthalmic surgical procedures will be postponed in accordance with the COVID-19 protocols established by the CDC. Patients will be contacted by our surgery schedulers.
- We will continue to see patients needing constant monitoring and/or treatment.
- We will continue to see patients with emergency eye care needs.
- Our clinic staff will be in touch with you if your appointment must be rescheduled.
We continue to implement robust protocols in our clinics and surgery centers:
- No companions will be allowed in our clinic settings. If a patient requires a driver, we ask that the driver wait out in their car and we will call when the patient is ready.
- No children under the age of 18 in our clinics or surgery centers.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms which include fever, chills, and cough, please call to reschedule your appointment.
We strongly encourage following the CDC’s recommendations:
- Cover your sneeze, cough and dispose of tissue in the trash can
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol
- Clean surfaces daily
We ask for your patience if you experience any delay when calling our practices during this time.
For more information and news updates, please visit the CDC’s website:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html