As a Reminder Please…
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, please obtain this referral and bring with you for your visit.
- Bring a list of any medications you are currently taking.
- Depending upon the reason for your visit with us, please anticipate up to 3 hours in the office. We try to do a full and efficient exam which may include intake/technician work up and battery of diagnostic tests in addition to seeing the provider
- Your eyes may be dilated.
If you have any questions, please contact our friendly staff at (757) 742-3902.