Thank you for choosing Virginia Eye Consultants for your eye care needs. If you are a new patient, you will receive an email with instructions for on-line pre-registration. You also have the option to fill out your pre-registration information electronically on a tablet when you arrive at our office.
As a Reminder Please…
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, please obtain this referral and bring with you for your visit.
- Bring a list of any medications you are currently taking.
- We will need a minimum of 3 hours for this initial visit.
- Your eyes may be dilated.
If you have any questions, please contact our friendly staff at (757) 742-3902.
Other Links and Resources
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Virginia Optometric Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- American Optometric Association
- American Medical Association
The Doctors at Virginia Eye Consultants have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.