- All of our employees are wearing face masks or face coverings and maintaining social distance.
- All of our employees are having temperature checks every day.
- We are requiring all patients to wear face masks or face coverings at all times. The mask needs to cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face. This is mandatory.
- We are screening and temperature checking all patients on arrival.
- We have a new registration process using your smartphone to ensure social distancing.
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting visitors and monitoring common areas.
- Our offices are disinfected thoroughly on a daily basis and common areas are disinfected throughout the day.
- We have developed an extensive room cleaning protocol that is carried out by our technicians before each patient comes in. This protocol includes cleaning all instruments used for patient examination and all surfaces in the room.
- We remind patients to follow the CDC guidelines and encourage patients to reschedule if they have experienced flu-like symptoms.
- Some of our physicians are offering virtual telehealth visits for non-vision threatening conditions. Please call if this is of interest.
Thank you for your support during this time. We are honored to serve you.